- Choice of major global currencies for placement of deposit.
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- US Dollar (USD)
- Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Attractive interest rates to make your money grow rapidly (Contact your Corporate Relationship Manager for Interest Rates)
*Tenors based on the following:
Amount Tenor All SGD Deposits 1/2/3/6/9/12/24/36 months USD/GBP/AUD 1 month to 5 years
- Convenience of Auto Renewal provides easy management of your account
- Enjoy flexible tenors ranging from 1 month to 5 years* to suit your business’ cash flow requirements
- Premature payment facility available to cater to your business cycle (Conditions Apply)
- We also offer overdraft facilities against term deposits to cater to your short-term cash flow requirements. For more details, please visit our Corporate Loans page.
Talk to us about loans
Talk to us about Trade Finance
Corporate Fixed Deposit Details
- Minimum Deposit Amounts for opening account:
- For SGD: S$2,000
- For USD: US$5000
- For GBP: £50,000
- AUD: AUD50,000
- Please Refer to Terms and Conditions for deposit accounts
Please contact our Corporate Relationship Managers to find out more.
Office: (+65) 6228 1165 (Email : firstname.lastname@example.org)
Office: (+65) 6506 4267 (Email : email@example.com)
Deposit Insurance Scheme Content
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member.
Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
For more information on deposit insurance, please click Deposit Insurance A Consumer Guide
Insured Deposit Register
Please click here for the list of deposit accounts eligible for insurance coverage under the Deposits Insurance Act