- Comprehensive coverage against early, intermediate and advanced stages of medical conditions / procedures
- Up to S$350,000 coverage for early stage critical illness
- Waiver of future premiums upon early or intermediate stage critical illness
- Lump sum payout upon death
TM EarlyCover provides a lump sum payout upon a critical illness diagnosis to help lessen any financial strain on you and your loved ones. The plan covers medical conditions that have progressed to a more severe stage, and also other critical illnesses. Each Critical Illness Maximum Limit per Claim, for Early Stage S$350,000*, for Intermediate Stage S$350,000*, Advanced Stage 100% of sum assured* Even from the earliest stage of the illness, you have the financial backing to seek effective treatment and concentrate on a full recovery.
* The maximum limits on Early & Intermediate Stage will not be reduced by related claims.
If the life assured is insured under more than one policy and/or riders with TMLS,
* the maximum aggregate CI benefit payable under Early Stage and Intermediate Stage of the same CI is S$350,000 each; and the maximum aggregate CI benefit payable in total under all stages is S$2,500,000 per life, inclusive of all other insurance taken up with TMLS.
The terms and conditions above are not exhaustive. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details
Buying a life insurance policy can be a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs, and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. This document is published for information and general circulation only and does not have regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and your particular needs.
This document is published for information and general circulation only and does not take into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific person. Investors may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase the insurance product. In the event that an investor chooses not to seek advice from a financial adviser, the investor should consider whether the insurance product in question is suitable for him.
No representation or warranty whatsoever (including without limitation any representation or warranty as to accuracy, usefulness, adequacy, timeliness or completeness) in respect of any information (including without limitation any statement, figures, opinion, view or estimate) provided herein is given by SBI and it should not be relied upon as such. SBI shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person acting on any information provided herein.
Information is correct as of 26 Aug 2020