Covid-19 Relief Measures
We are committed to supporting you.
The health and well-being of our customers and employees are of utmost importance to us. We are committed to supporting our customers throughout this difficult time.
In support of the government’s announcement of stricter safe distancing measures to reduce community spread of Covid-19, our branches are operational on certain days/timing.
Please check here for latest update on branch operations. We encourage all our customers to stay safe and only visit the branch for urgent banking needs.
For your convenience, we encourage you to bank with us online through our Internet Banking, eRemit or ATMs. Your well-being and safety is our top priority and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Safe Distancing Measures
- Relief Measures – SBI Account Associated Relief
- Notice on SBIS Deferred Repayment Relief (SFRP)
- SME Payment Relief
- SBI Mortgage Deferred Repayment Relief(SFRP) application form
- Notice on SBI Mortgage Reduced Instalment Scheme(ESS)
- SBI Mortgage Reduced Instalment Scheme (ESS) application form